So.... I decided I wanted to view a few sunspots AND check out the Moon:
Took a few shots of the waxing crescent ~ to emphasize both Earth shine AND craters
.... and couldn't resist a video surfing along the terminator <3
At the end of the session I photographed a few of the stars in the Seven Sisters and turned off the computer to create a few star trails:
If you look VERY CLOSELY in the image below you'll see M57. I did the hole lights-flat-bias-darks-stacking thing. Hmmmm..... :-)
It was a bit on the nippy side (again)... check out the frost on my gear :-)
- ► 2015 (35)
- Clear Skies + Warm Temperatures = Hard to Resist!
- Simply through the Camera again in Mississippi :-)...
- Sun / Moon / Star Trails November 25
- The Pleiades Directly through Camera
- A COLD November Morning :-)
- Sigh! Wishing for clear skies but photographing S...
- November 6 Sunlab
- Happy Going-Off-Daylight-Savings-Time morning :-)
- M42 Raw and Processed
- ▼ November (9)