Saturday, November 29, 2014

Simply through the Camera again in Mississippi :-)

I took my camera with me to Mississippi <3 for Thanksgiving with the goal of playing around some more photographing stars.  Luckily, the skies ultimately cooperated AND there was little to no wind.  :-)

Aldebaran star trails.....


Then I found one of my favorite double, Alberio, and captured a short trail:


When I zoomed on the bright trail there seems to be a visual signal of the two colors from both the orange and the blue star.  (Or at least I think that's what I'm seeing :)











Last but not least are a pair of photos I facing west both as the Sun was setting and in the morning.  I played around with "stitching" several photos together to make a single panoramic photo.  Very fun =)



No comments:

Post a Comment